Boppy Bare Naked Nursing Pillow and Positioner
- Polyester 90%/Cotton 10%
- Made in the USA and Imported
- 30 YEARS OF COMFORT AND SUPPORT WHILE NURSING: The original, award winning Boppy Pillow provides your arms and back relief by lifting your baby to a more ergonomic position when breastfeeding or bottle feeding.
- VERSATILE USES FOR 0-12 MONTHS: The Boppy Nursing Pillow supports your newborn through their entire first year with propping, tummy time, sitting or just discovering little fingers and toes.
- Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash delicate cycle, 30 degree Celsius / 85 degree Fahrenheit . Tumble dry low on delicate cycle. While drying pillow, throw a sneaker or tennis ball (wrapped in a pillow case) in the dryer to help the pillow keep its shape. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- AWARD WINNING QUALITY: The Boppy Pillow has won several awards voted on by parents and the baby community. The most recent wins are from the BabyCenter Mom’s Pick Best of 2018 and the 2018 What to Expect Must- Have Winner.
- NURSERY MUST-HAVE: The Boppy Pillow is a registry must-have, making it the perfect gift for any baby shower.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Original, Beloved Boppy Nursing Pillow was created by a Mom-inventor back in 1989. Each product is created with passion, precision and pride. Encouraged by happy moms, dads and babies, we expanded our products to include travel accessories, prenatal and postnatal support.
Boppy Bare Naked Nursing Pillow
Royally Loved Boppy Products
The Boppy Bare Naked Feeding and Infant Support Pillow can be dressed up in one of our adorable Slipcovers. With so many styles and materials to choose from, what will your Boppy Pillow wear? Be sure to have extra covers on hand for between wash cycles.
Boppy products are beloved by parents worldwide. Boppy has been chosen as the exclusive nursing pillow and baby carrier partner of the Harry & Meghan Our Royal Baby commemorative album for the birth of the new royal baby.
Dress your Boppy Bare Naked Nursing Pillow to fit your style in 3 easy steps
With the Boppy Bare Naked Nursing Pillow or an already dressed Boppy Pillow.
With the Boppy Water-resistant Protective Slipcover. Adds an extra layer of protection. Fits snuggly between the Original Boppy Pillow and fashionable Boppy Pillow Cover.
With a cute Boppy Pillow Cover. Always great to have extra on hand for between wash cycles.
Boppy Pillow: Feeding 0+ months old
Ergonomically correct positioning for breastfeeding or bottle feeding. This is your moment to just sit and enjoy being with your newborn. Time to get comfy.
Boppy Pillow: Propping 3 months old
Crawling? It'll come. But for now, your baby is content to lounge comfortably.
Boppy Pillow: Tummy Time 6 months old
See that kicking and head lifting? It's quite a workout getting all of those muscles ready for rolling and sitting. Go baby go.
Boppy Pillow: Sitting 9 months old
Topples happen. So while your baby works out the wobbles, the Boppy Pillow is there for balance and support.
Boppy Bare Naked Nursing Pillow Features:
- Versatile use for breastfeeding, bottle feeding, propping, tummy time and sitting
- We love curves, Miracle Middle stretch panel designed to fit most waists
- Dress your Boppy Pillow, Boppy Pillow Covers sold separately
- Both nursing pillow and Boppy pillow covers are machine washable because little messes happen
Solutions for every occasion.
Boppy Original Newborn Lounger
Designed to cradle infants and provide a 'hands-free' moment for you. Incline for perfect positioning, recessed center to cradle your newborn and a handle for easy carrying.
Boppy Luxe Nursing Pillow
Versatile Boppy Pillow not only lifts babies to a more ergonomic position for comfortable breastfeeding or bottle feeding, but also transitions to support them as they grow offering the perfect spot for tummy time, playing, sitting or just discovering little fingers and toes.
Boppy Best Latch Breastfeeding Pillow
Designed with a lactation consultant to provide the ultimate breastfeeding support. The nursing pillow features a reversible design with two distinct surfaces. Soft side, firm side, you decide.
Compare with similar items
Stretchy Nursing Pillow Covers-2 Pack Nursing Pillow Slipcovers for Breastfeeding Moms,Ultra Soft Snug Fits On Infant Nursing Pillow,Pink & White Arrow
My Brest Friend Original Nursing Posture Pillow, Light Blue Sunburst
Boppy Original Nursing Pillow and Positioner, Garden Party, Cotton Blend Fabric with allover fashion
Boppy Original Nursing Pillow and Positioner, Gray Dinosaurs, Cotton Blend Fabric with Allover Fashion
Boppy Original Pillow Cover, Watercolor Animals, Cotton Blend Fabric with allover fashion, Fits All Boppy Nursing Pillows and Positioners
|Color||White- Nursing Pillow||Pink White Arrow||Sunburst||Garden Party||Gray Dinosaurs||Watercolor Animals|
The original, award-winning Boppy® Feeding and Infant Support Pillow celebrates three decades of supporting moms, dads and babies! The Boppy® Nursing Pillow not only lifts babies to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feedings, but also transitions to support them as they grow offering the perfect spot for tummy time, playing, sitting or just discovering little fingers and toes. Personalize your nursing pillow with the choice of several Boppy® Slipcovers. With so many slipcovers available, one won’t be enough.
From the Manufacturer
The Boppy Feeding and Infant Support Pillow is America's #1 Baby Product! This must-have pillow is designed to give you and baby the support you need throughout the first year. The versatile Boppy pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feeding, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Boppy Bare Naked is the famous Boppy pillow in solid white. Choose from a colorful array of fashion slipcovers, sold separately, to customize your Boppy Bare Naked pillow.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I could've used it for PRIOR to 6 months:
-feeding my daughter and avoiding the back pain I had from leaning over to feed her without this pillow
-tummy time; instead I used the Boppy lounger which we didn't end up using after 3 months
-supporting my daughter in sitting up
Even though my daughter is just about 10 months it's still with her on her play mat and I believe contributed to helping her to sit up when she did. Now she likes using it to lean her head back on it and play with her toys or to roll around on it. Even though I'm sure we won't be using it for that much longer, it was definitely worth the money for the short period of time we did use it for.
Bought this because I had to stack about 5 of the hospital pillows and they kept slipping and breaking her latch.
Fit perfectly around me (I’m a fairly average build/height 5”8 & 140) and holds her in place while feeding. Replaced all the pillows!
> Fits perfectly for me and baby
> Offers hands free support for the baby (cradles her against my breast without assistance)
> Portable & comfortable
> Does NOT come with a pillow cover (you must buy it separately) - also may want to invest in the waterproof cover AND traditional cover to keep from getting ruined
> A little on the pricey side (but worth it!)
All in all the pros outweigh the cons for me. Definitely would but again 9/10!
That being said, this pillow is great for keeping tummy time going when yuur little one is getting tired of doing it on the floor.
I have to say - I like both of them and use them all the time.
- My Brest Friend is *far* superior in terms of support during breastfeeding, but it's bulky, a hassle to put on, and its uses end with breastfeeding. (That said, during the marathon nursing sessions that accompany a growth spurt, MBF was a LIFESAVER.) Good for new moms who need to sit down and *focus* when they nurse. Which I'm willing to bet is all new moms, at least for the first weeks or months.
- The Boppy supports about as well as a pillow or two, but its wrap-around shape means you don't have to constantly readjust. The rounded surface, though, definitely results in a rolling infant (especially if you have a squirmy one). I found, as a large-breasted mom who needs to support the breast with one hand throughout the feeding, that having to hold my baby in place with the other hand was a drag (I really think my iPhone is the only reason I'm still nursing). On the other hand, it only takes about 5 seconds to grab the Boppy and put it in place, so I often used it for nighttime feedings before we figured out how to nurse lying down.
For everything else:
- Only the Boppy has more than one purpose, and the lame-sounding "propping" function should not be overlooked. I really don't know how I would get dressed in the morning if I couldn't plunk my 2-month old down in the middle of the bed propped up by the Boppy. Flat on his back, he fusses. In his crib, he wails. Propped up, he smiles and laughs. I have no idea why, but it works.
If you're looking for a pillow that will make breastfeeding easier for you, especially if you're well-endowed, go for My Brest Friend. If you prize convenience and flexibility over total comfort, go for the Boppy.
If you have a big house or a lot of generous relatives, hell, register for both.
Top international reviews
I love that she can still use it as she grows
Muy bueno, bastante funcional y no solo para la lactancia.